94% of smartphone users search for local information
- 66% access the internet at least once daily from their smartphone
- You have a limited ad budget
- You don’t have time to play the social media game
- You are tired of empty promises by advertising sales people
You spend a lot of time creating your advertising messages, and a lot of money on ad campaigns. It is a fact of life that people don’t read the newspaper like they used to or use the Yellow Pages anymore; they find everything they need on their smartphones or Tablet PCs. We can help you capture those searches.
TOP 10 Reasons how we can help your marketing efforts
- It’s like having an additional stand-alone, mobile-friendly mini website for your business
- 100% Search Engine Optimized
- Hyper-Local to your area (unlike other resources like Yelp or FourSquare, etc)
- You can features photos and videos in your business listing
- Include links to all your social sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- A Google map provides directions to your location
- Your personal Control Panel – login anytime and update your listing, add coupons, special deals
- Heavily promoted on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and other online and offline resources
- Promoted in local print advertising
- In 2016, more people bought a smartphones than a PC
You want more ready-to-buy
You already have a local customer base and like the rest of us, you are always trying to attract new business. Millions of visitors and hundreds of thousands of people shop and do business on-line and they are using their smartphones more than ever. We can help you attract more ready-to-buy!
- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, if you advertise offline, be aware that 66% of Americans have performed a search on their mobile after seeing or hearing an offline ad (newspaper, radio, television, magazines, etc.).
- Do it for the link! Strong ‘LOCAL’ backlinks pointing to your primary website are one of the best things you can do to boost your site in search results. Over time, it can mean the difference between being on page one of Google or page 120 – and NOBODY goes past page one.